Welcome to Inner Harmony Acupuncture
Lana is the proud owner/operator of Inner Harmony Registered Acupuncture,
Nanaimo's first Fertility focused Acupuncture Clinic, treating men and women's fertility and gyneocological issues.
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Luteal phase defect
- menstral irregularities
- low sperm count
- unexplained infertiltiy
- Menopause, but not limited to only these types of treatments
Lana is offering Acupuncture,Moxabustion, cupping, Tuning fork and Facial Rejuvenation therapies to new, regular patients, as well as walk in's are welcome.
Lana loves treating patients using ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) techniques that are being forgotten: Physiognomy (or Face Reading), and
Esoteric healing. Face Reading (Physiognomy) dates back to the times of Pythagoras and Plato, and reveals personality traits and the client's past; whereas
Spiritual Healing treats emotional aspects of a patient and the spirit.
One of Lana's primary goals is to treat clients at the Esoteric level; this results in treating the client as a whole, rather than simply focusing on their condition.
Lana is also offering Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, which is commonly referred to as Cosmetic Acupuncture, and has studied under world-renowned Facial
Rejuvenist Mary Elizabeth Wakefield of the Chi-Akra Center in Manhattan, New York.
Education & experience.
Lana studied at the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver for five years to attain, a graduate Doctor of TCM and Acupuncture, and is a Registered Acupuncturist, R.Ac
The five-year program included four years of Western Medicine (anatomy, pharmacology, diagnosis, physiology) Tui Na Massage, and Qi Gong – as well as the studying of the classics of Chinese medicine dating back 5,000 years to the first written texts on medicine.
Lana is also trained as a Reflexologist, attended Douglas College for Western Herbology, is a Certified Spiritual Healer, and a Diplomat of Earth Stewardship.
Lana's training does not end there, she has also taken an array of continuing education courses to keep current in the fields of:
- Master Tung's Acupuncture Principles and concepts, With Robert Chu
- Advanced scalp acupuncture techniques, Michael Akong
- Spiritual Aspect of acupuncture, Jeffrey Yuen
- Auto- Immune diseases: Clinical Strategies and expectations,Michael Chung
- Five element acupuncture for terminal patients:A powerful intervetion for dying well, Ron Puhky
- Clinical applications of Wen-Bing theory for treatment of fever and infectious diseases, Jake Fratkin
- *Chinese Medicine for kids:The treatment of the 40 most common disorders in children.
- An Alternative way of treating cancer, Are Thoresen
- The clasical origins of Chinese medicine, Uncovering the hidden depth of organ network physiology, Heiner Fruehauf
- The secondary Channels, Giovanni Maciocia
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture, Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Advanced constitutional facial acupuncture, Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture Archetypes, Discovering your original face the 3 yins and 3 yangs, Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Soundscapes (Sound therapy)The Cosmic countenance, Michael Angelo and Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Sports Medicine Acupuncture, Jake Fratkin
- Recovery 2.0, Tommy Rosen